Why choose SwimFin?
- Works effectively for the four main swimming strokes
- Worn on the back allowing arms free – one size fits all
- Does not ‘tip’ the swimmer
- Innovative design which provides as much buoyancy as the swimmer needs
- Does not restrict the ability to move in the water and helps maintain a good position
SwimFin complies with international safety standards (EN71 and EN13138 – toys and swim aids), providing enough buoyancy to keep an adult afloat. And after it has done it’s job as a learning-aid, SwimFin will always find use as a fun water toy.
- Created by a swimming instructor with decades of experience
- Endorsed by the Amateur Swimming Association – the ONLY aid to win their approval
- Highly visible in a busy swimming pool
- Provides feeling of independence and thus encouragement and motivation
- Inspires imagination and play – for all ages, abilities and strokes (2yrs+)!